Apr 10, 2010

Before tomorrow

Mom's here. Gone tomorrow.
Everything seems so bearable when she's around.

I honestly don't know what would be after this.
When she's gone.

اَللَّهُمَّ رَحْمَتَكَ أَرْجُو فَلاَ تَكِلْنِيْ إِلَى نَفْسِيْ طَرْفَةَ عَيْنٍ، وَأَصْلِحْ لِيْ شَأْنِيْ كُلَّهُ، لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ.

“Ya Allah, RahmatMu aku harapkan, janganlah Engkau serahkan segala urusanku kepada diriku sendiri walau sekejap mata, perbaikilah segala urusanku, tiada ilah yang berhak disembah selain Engkau.”
(HR Abu Dawud)


5 comments:

suhailsufian said...

"I honestly don't know what would be after this.
When she's gone."

mabruk!
don't worry,marriage isn't about dumping your mother, it's alla about expanding families and built more love,

really don't get too worry about what to come,
though it's quite a shocking and hard life,

you'll get use to it.
:)
(tgh byaang hilman buat2 nak tumbuk muka)

mohamed alfatih said...

Suhail,

Why would I want to hit you when I could just pinch the very very chubby cheeks of Khairat?

Thanx for giving me a laugh anyway. Appreciate that.

tatmni said...

im still ere...

mohamed alfatih said...

thanx, that's very sweet..

tatmni said...

no worries @ dont mention it..