My brother has been keeping himself busy.
I would do the same if I were him.
It's not easy to suddenly live all by yourself after long period of togetherness.
It's not easy to go to bed when you have that fear of waking up with those heavy feeling of loneliness.
Arif's gone.
It's just a short separation others would think.
But there would be a very good chance that he wouldn't recognize his father when they happen to reconnect again.
That would be the hardest thing to chew I guess.
With all the good memories and times spent.
Ending up as strangers as if never met before.
But things don't go the way we always want them to be.
And they don't stay no matter how much we are willing to pay.
It's not about questions and answers any longer.
It's about changes and times.
And probably goodbyes.










No comments:
Post a Comment