Jul 2, 2009
Let there be rain
I loved rainy days.
I loved watching the droplets running across the glass window. The smooth glides, the rhythms, the moisture and lucidness gave a great allusion of how beautiful and simple life should have been.
I loved the sound of the pouring outside of the house. It’s the singing of the earth. It’s the revelation of intrinsically belong to a place. The place that rained on me. The place that welcomed.
I loved the warmth feeling it gave beneath the cold atmosphere. It’s like falling in love. With less dramas and roller coaster ride.
I loved nursing the drinks. Vanilla flavored soy drinks; Sanitarium got it better than Vitasoy.
I loved the chitchat. I loved the serious talks and the jokes. I loved to hear more than I love to speak. I loved having the idea of to spend this quiet time with a wife, someday. I loved the fact that I can share the moment with friends.
I loved being alone without the feeling of loneliness. I loved missing the missing ones.
I loved pondering to the past and wondering what might come in coming days. I loved to thank Allah for the situation that I was living.
I loved to smile to the gloomy cloud as much as how I oftenly did to the great blue sky. Among the signs of great happiness is to smile when nobody’s watching. Among the steps to get closer to Allah is to cry only for Him.
I loved scribbling unfinished poetry. I would start about the droplets or about the cold. The rain was often too swift for me to complete the idea. I loved having the idea of encountering another rainy days.
I loved closing my eyes to it. I loved feeling sleepy through it. I loved waking up to it.
But in my sleep and in my consciousness, now, it still doesn’t rain here.
It’s getting hot, scorching hot and dry with some occurrence of sandstorm. Sighs and sweats are everywhere. It requires extra effort to cool ourselves. Inside and out.
I don’t hate the sun. I’m not cursing the heat. They’re all indeed ni’mah from Allah.
“Dalam segala musim, Tuhan selalu penyayang”
I still love all the things I loved. I love more of them now more than ever.
I’m just waiting for a rainy days.
إِذْ يُغَشِّيكُمُ النُّعَاسَ أَمَنَةً مِّنْهُ وَيُنَزِّلُ عَلَيْكُم مِّن السَّمَاء مَاء لِّيُطَهِّرَكُم بِهِ وَيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمْ رِجْزَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَلِيَرْبِطَ عَلَى قُلُوبِكُمْ وَيُثَبِّتَ بِهِ الأَقْدَامَ
(Ingatlah), ketika Allah menjadikan kamu mengantuk sebagai suatu penentraman daripada-Nya, dan Allah menurunkan kepadamu hujan dari langit untuk menyucikan kamu dengan hujan itu dan menghilangkan dari kamu gangguan-gangguan setan dan untuk menguatkan hatimu dan memperteguh dengannya telapak kaki (mu).
//Al-Anfal: 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Note:
It's raining cats and dogs here in KL.
;)
nice one. mula2 baca pelik apsal ada 'ed' i.e. loved. pastu bila sampai klimaks:
But in my sleep and in my consciousness, now, it still doesn’t rain here.
oh ok. lupa lak sana jarang hujan. i love rain too. it's just i don't know how to describe it in a beautiful poetry like this.
all the best bro.
syazmin:
Kena samakla..;)
Seronokla tu hujan bersama isteri..
ibad:
Teringat your komik pasal imtihan.
"hujan bukan bermakna down" or something like it hehe
all the best for jalinan ;)
I love alfatih!
Thank you for loving me..
..tapi siapekah?
Seems like everybody who wants to pour their love on me needs to do it behind anonymity
I wonder why?
Ha.kawan seghah ke ni?hehe.
okay la saya mengaku...
saya yg tulis..
i loved alfatih.
I loved missing him when he is missing.
yet in my consciousness, now, I still love him.
though he is far, the love grows and flourishes.
for all that is worth, His ni'mah made it happen.
for all that is worth, this love is for Him, after all.
-waiting for a chance to meet again.
ibnhussin
ibad:
I think I didn't get involved between you, seghah and 'kawan' korang..hehe
anon:
thanx again..
ibnhussin:
Ahabbakallah allazi ahbabtani fihi
(May He whom you love me for love you)
Couldn't wait to see you again as well. Anta nampak gemuk dlm video seminar mahasiswa..huhu
Take care ;)
haha...sy pn tk faham ape yg ibad tulis..haha
tape sy ngaku..sy yg tulis
tatmni
Macam2 la korang nih..huhu
Ape2 pun sayang semuanya..
dear fren..im drifting away.help.
Please email me..
alfatih [at] gmail [dot] com
I love alfatih too.. hehe~
Ape kabar akhi??
Ala... biase la panas2 sikit kat cni, ha! ana cadangkan pasang air-cond. nak? nak?
Hehe..Baik Alhamdulillah..
Ahabbakallah allazi ahbabtani fihi..
Entry ini bukan pasal keluhan kepanasan
tapi lebih kepada kerinduan pada hujan..;)
Lamenye tak menjengok...ape kabo?
Alhamdulillah baik2 saje..Cmne Malaysia?
best!
Kini di Leeds. Alhamdulillah. Thanks for the emergency money.
suhailsufian:
x habis habis
RdhanZ:
Mesti duit dah busuk super haha
Alhamdulillah dah selamat. Tahniah kerana hampir menyelesaikan perjalanan. Semoga bertambah kematangan n keyakinan..
Selamat kembali semula
Post a Comment