Jun 19, 2009

So that I'll remember

//Bind our heart with Your love


It’s been just a week since the passing but already am I seem to be disregarding about the nearness of life ending.

It’s been only a week.

It’s not that I’m opposing the idea of moving on with this life. In fact I do believe the living should live livelier with oodles of optimism.

It’s just that I wish for everyday that I woke up I would not forget the true essence of death as a remembrance.

Death has always been in the thought but I wish it would be permeated in the heart and its influence in life living would never fade away.

I just wish to live in Allah’s way.

"..When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk.."
//From 38th hadith of Hadith 40 Imam Nawawi

"So fear a day when all will be returned to Allah and then each soul shall be requited according to its deeds and will not be wronged"
//Al-Baqarah: 281

Maybe I, as human as how was I created, easily forget.

Thus, this is me, reminding myself.

4 comments:

rosso said...

everyday is a struggle. it's good to be able to remind ourselves. signals here and there, up to us to really seek and understand what they really meant. and in the end it's we who decide. and actually in the end it's by Allah's will.

ok now that you said it, I just realised, that the separation of mind, heart and physical entities means that what's in our thought should be (immediately?) permeated in the heart, since it's less likely to forgot compared to our brains.

oo patutlah kan fastabiqul khairat. sebab nanti tangguh2 pastu tak sempat nak taruk dalam hati sebab lupa. ok am i getting too complex here.

mohamed alfatih said...

Huhu. In simple words:

Kadang2 kita fikir/tahu tapi x rase/hayati..

Tapi ape pun mesti terus beramal, ade zuq ke xde zuq ke..:)

Thanx for the reminder

tatmni said...

btol tu ros&man. sy amat bersetuju. kena saling mengingati satu sama lain.
(igt kami dlm doamu hai org yg merantau)
huhu..
tatmni

mohamed alfatih said...

InsyaAllah..samela