Apr 10, 2009

Mis tres esposas

//growing up arief

Nailah had run away with other guy I barely known, Raudhah is still in comma after exhausted herself during our excursion to Hadiqah Dauliah and Balqis has been sicked for about a month and not being able to fulfill her whole responsibilities as a wife. I, as a loyal husband, keep seeking the net for a solution.

While I’ve replaced Nailah with my brother’s Nokia, still couldn’t I find a place to repair Raudhah. Seems like Dslr is famous everywhere else but Egypt. I could do the tikus baiki labu thing with her but since her value worth more than thousand pumpkins, I prefer to let other tikus handles it.

Meanwhile, I was convinced enough to get my hands dirty on Balqis; formatted and reformatted her (see what I’ve learned here; I already know how to format a laptop, soon enough I would be cracking the entire Egypt network system), got windows repaired on her, installed and uninstalled things but still not I satisfied with her performance.

She used to deliver above expectation and I could spend the whole day with her but not now, not lately. We’ve becoming strangers. I hardly known her anymore. I couldn’t let myself store any data on her in fear of losing it when she got sick again. It’s like love without trust. How could a relationship be based on something like that? Is this how we’re going to be? Is this how it would end? Sigh..

I should really be getting married, I know.

For nearly some times I wasn’t being able to write about anything, much of many things had happened. There are things I favour of recurring and there are others that I wish never existed in the land of occurrence.

My nephew has already walking on his own and walk does he around the house showing off his greatest achievement while his proud parents grow prouder. It feels as if yesterday that he just started crawling when we first got here. Yesterday it was five months ago. Time flies, swifts enough that the passing became unappreciated. Half a year already would it be anytime soon. Have I started walking on my own? Have I made anyone proud or happy?

I’m not in any interest of answering my own questions publicly. My interest right now is focused on several keywords; explorer.exe, data execution prevention, krib @ zaqziq, blood tinged sputum and of course other keywords that Islamic enough to get me in prison here.

Two years more would it be, at least, I’ll never know. Hope that after the ending term I won’t be asking myself why on earth was I here. Ngeh3

Ape2 pun doakan haku yer.. Ma’a alf salamah..

17 comments:

rosso said...

peh dah boleh cakap arab.

mohamed alfatih said...

*wink wink*

ahmad aqif said...

bro bro...cam u please email me ur email!

afiqadham@yahoo.com

tatmni said...

perff...dah makin power tulis english..kena pegi mesir gak ni...

mohamed alfatih said...

adham:
already did..be strong k..

seghah:
cakap melayu pung making power..ngeh3..maila dok tggu pa lagi..'kawan' tu pun dh balik dah..kui3

rosso said...

haha

tatmni said...

tu la..dah balik..ape yg nta wat..cam tade pape pn..
kalo die dh okay...bleh la ana consider balik mana2 yg patut
hahaha

mohamed alfatih said...

ibad:
kawan anta gak..kui3

seghah:
nasib baik ana x buat ape2..kalau x mesti dh terconsider dah..ngeh3

tatmni said...

haha...tu la pasal..
tapi..mane tau...rasenye boleh lagi tu..haha

ibn ismail said...

ahaha...mula2 baca, ingatkan cerpen about your dream-children....half-way thru baru prasan those are your belongings..hehe. great entry~!

mohamed alfatih said...

seghah:
ckp kt bakal pak mentua kang..ngeh3

sukir sopian:
kalu dream children mesti ade lg 3 org hehe..

tatmni said...

lek la alfatih..ana tak wat pe2 pn..
lagipn ana pn dh lost track dh...tak tau dh ape yg berlaku...

mohamed alfatih said...

seghah:
owh gee..that's bad..hmm..semoga dipermudahkan..nanti ade mase kite chatting, ana nk korek2 pasal rusnam gak..ngeh3

tatmni said...

boleh2...tade masalah..jgn la lewat2 sgt..ana da tido la..
abesla rusnam/rusmam/man bai...

rosso said...

seghah:
r u still using my frenster account?

alfatih:
tak baik korek2. tak de apa nak dikorekkan pun.

Anonymous said...

ana dah berbulan2 tak gune nta nye..cume tadi baru 1st time bukak balik..kejap aje..

jgn marah rusnam

mohamed alfatih said...

seghah:
we'll see..it's hard to tell when we are separated by the differences of time hehe

ibad:
*smug*