In this midst of the hujum of Gaza, it’s a remorseful thing that I don’t get the exposures and updates of the situation as frequent as possible due to the absence of the net in my house here, in this land of sand and more of it.
I am not proud to the fact that I felt somewhat relief when I first read that the whole world is trying their best to lend their hands in order to ease the painful torment experienced by the Palestinian, but I guess it’s very human to feel the way I feel since the world has put Gaza in the negligence bin for quite a long time since the last intifada and this need for the tiny moment of peace in the area has been long inundating me. It felt as if the world is finally with us in this liberation movement even though I knew for sure it’s just for a short while.
It’s not a wrong thing to feel the joy of fictitious excitement but we need to learn by now to differ between feasible dreams and wasteful reveries. Often we fall for the aptness of hoping for someone else to shoulder the responsibility that has been brought down upon us.
I am not amused for the jokes that the world flaunted in believing that the newly elected US president or puny PBB could play an imperative role in helping Gaza or Muslim world as a whole. It would, whether we like it or not, be upon us to choose whether we would want things to be less severe or worsen for each and every worthless breath that we give and take.
They might seem big with that twisted brain of theirs but we worth more than to actually lay our precious hope and faith on their unrequited shoulders. If we truly believe that the whole Palestine including the temporarily seized Zionist state belongs to us, let’s not clown around selling stupid gags, and actually start carving our own path, shall we?
Of course for the meanwhile, give everything that we could possibly give in order to lessen the disheartening that the Palestinian suffered and make lots and loads of du’a. It’s not a solution I know, but it elevates a better us.
Allahu a’la wa a’lam
Sorry for my diatribe, if there’s any. Dah lame x menulis beb.
6 comments:
betul tu beb
x tsiqah betul ko ni.. haha
what's all this 'beb'? It sure has been a while :D
hape yg ko tulis nih beb? tp suka r word 'diatribe'...hihi...
**did u hear that?...the sound of shattered tsiqah on the ground**
wafasite:
things changed.. hehe
discerns:
wait until you got diatribed then u'll know hehe..
i believe tsiqah is much more robust than to be shattered by one word huhu..but u'll never know right? different people different perception..
igt pegi mesir blaja arab..tp mnulih cam omputih..tak paham aku dibuatnya beb!!
tp bak kate ibad...mmg btol tu beb..you are what you want to be...
Post a Comment