I’m fooling myself
I’m calling you
My loyal echoes keep replying
Nothingness keeps entertaining
I could fight this enemy
I could win this battle
But I could never understand
The absence of you
I want to believe that you care
But it’s fading each and everyday
I know you will come
But I don’t know if I’m still here
Don’t regret me
I was never yours
I’m bleeding
Don’t heal me with your tears
Alfatih, Egypt
21 Yanayir 2009M
X macam poem Palestine pun, apadaa..huhu
I know it sounds like a heartbroken poetry but if by any means, Palestine or any other Muslim lands were human, wouldn't they all be heartbroken?
Anyway this afternoon I'll be going to the hospital where the Palestinian that were brought in Misr being treated. It would be a new experience I supposed. Looking forward to it. Having said that, I won't be onlining at the time I often do. Sorry for that..
No comments:
Post a Comment