Jul 14, 2008

No, seriously



I've completed my course. I know, I pinched myself few times as well.

It was more of a relief than satisfaction I suppose, to finally come to the end of the term.

It was more like a dream before this, to actually graduated, since I've been exposed to succession of failure (sounds like another oxymoron eh?) that have made my positivity tended to loose its charge.

There are times, hardly, when I could see bullet train instead of light at the end of the tunnel.

There are times, mostly, when I could hear myself asking; why and why.

However, above all the bad times, I learned to cope with things I never thought I would be able to do.

However, despite all the troubles, in the end, even if not all, even if not as a whole, it's worth it.

It always does.

I used to say to myself; someday, everything would make sense.

I used to whisper; someday, I would finally understand.

That was then, I know.

5 comments:

ibnhussin said...

i don't know why, but this post is gut-wrenching. no, seriously... it is. congratulations is most definitely due, but... But it's very difficult. Accepting the fact that you're graduating means accepting the fact that alfatih is leaving. i think i rather stay in the state of denial. i think i will.

Anonymous said...

'Selepas kesusahan ada kesenangan'
insyaAllah there is/are hikmah in everything that Allah has given to us.It's all depending on how we treat these situations.
regards,
tatmni

mohamed alfatih said...

ibnhussin: While graduating is for sure, leaving is still uncertain. Even if I do leave, part of me will always be here, as how it has always been. Anyway, 'bila kita satu fikrah, insyaAllah xkan terpisah'.

And don't forget to pray for me =)

tatmni: Thanx and c u soon, tengku, hehe.

rosso said...

tatmni is here as well. bila nak berblog tatmni. kawan lama nta dah ada dah. huhuhu.

Anonymous said...

lek la ibad..ana tatau la nk tulis ape dlm blog...kasi la idea sket...
tatmni