
Every now and then I keep hearing myself taking unintentional sighs no matter what condition I'm into. Sometimes I sigh at the satisfaction of achieving something great while other times, whether I was cutting onion for lunch preparation or even after drinking my breakfast milk, that indeliberate sighs slip off out of nowhere.
It wasn't long before this act of nonchalant became a concern to others; asking the cause of my odd behaviour. While they would think I was having a rough day, I would simply blame my bad breathing technique, because truly, I can't think of any other reason that that.
Sigh, whether or not intentional, is a bad thing anyway.
I would try to avoid that as how much I would try to avoid saying "macam" everytime I speak in my lovely mother tongue.
As we grew up, much of this little things take more into account to our life than they ever did before. Life used to be so simple that we don't really have to think much about anything. Life was more of obeying our parents and teachers if not our friends.
As our minds start to be nurtured with wisdom and maturity, obeying seems to be out of the trend and even most of the times it's not always end up well, we start and continue to carve our own path.
As we march to later stages of our life, difficulties seem to be approaching from every angle, every distance. Problems and predicaments start to replace every inch of ease and relaxation that we adored, that we've ardently pleasured.
Life is no longer walking on a rainbow. Life is no longer what we've been imagined.
However (you should know this one is coming), as how much simpler life has been before, it doesn't mean it was better, as a whole, and as how difficult life might be after this, it mustn't always mean it's something that we could not treasure.
For the past 20 years of my life, it has been great, beautifully balanced (as how I thought it was) and lots and lots of joy along the way.
As I step up into this path, this dakwah ilallah journey, things start to turn upside down, one way and around. Despite all the roller coaster ride, I have no regret whatsoever putting myself into this assembly.
It completes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment