I guess we could put the strike on Gaza to be the event that occur every leap year along with UEFA Euro, Olympic and US Presidential Election.
I don't think we should blame the Israeli soldiers, they're probably just following the planner that was passed down from their central unit without really knowing the need or motivation for such attack.
Maybe the masul of the soldier was like:
"Ikhwah* sekalian, minggu ni kita ada program menyerang Gaza, kita kena buat juga sebab ada dalam taqwim walaupun xtau hadaf apa nak dicapai, so please be prepared accordingly...and owh, don't forget to bring some bombs"
Sheesh..
I wish I have half of the commitment that they possessed in following what have been planned. Hadoila..
Laziness is the greater enemy.
*Ikhwan asy-syayateen
I don't think we should blame the Israeli soldiers, they're probably just following the planner that was passed down from their central unit without really knowing the need or motivation for such attack.
Maybe the masul of the soldier was like:
"Ikhwah* sekalian, minggu ni kita ada program menyerang Gaza, kita kena buat juga sebab ada dalam taqwim walaupun xtau hadaf apa nak dicapai, so please be prepared accordingly...and owh, don't forget to bring some bombs"
Sheesh..
I wish I have half of the commitment that they possessed in following what have been planned. Hadoila..
Laziness is the greater enemy.
*Ikhwan asy-syayateen
1 comment:
Sheesh..
Post a Comment