Mar 17, 2011

The good son

Nasuha got hit on the right side. By ‘right’ I mean the opposite of ‘left’ not the contradiction of ‘wrong’ because no side is ever right to get hit on.

The uncouth driver just drove away pretending nothing ever happened so I chased him while honking madly like a true Egyptian causing a bit of a scene on the driveway.

I halted halfway however after almost got myself a crash with a giant backhoe. I did get the prick's registered plate anyway.

When I told my parents the whole story with mild exaggeration, my mother was hoping I would chase him even to his own grave while my father questioned the decision of me chasing him on the first place without concerning about my own safety.

I guess that basically explains why I had the instincts of chasing and halfway halting.

Because no matter how mature or unique I thought I have been, I would always be just the interpolation of my own breeder.

I'm just an apple. I could be all sweet and ripe but I won't fall far away from my tree.

4 comments:

ibnhussin said...

Awww... so sad. Nasuha is injured. How are you holding up?

P/s: can't wait for u to plant ur own apple tree. Wanna see if hilman borek, anak dia rintik x.

mohamed alfatih said...

I'm OK. Nasuha is already as good as new.

Lucky for me to live near the trees so I can pluck the golden leaves from them..;p

p/s: I think it would be more like bapak kencing berdiri, anak kencing menari..Haha

tatmni said...

woo...kasihan nasuha..ana rase die merajuk ngn nta tu...

mohamed alfatih said...

Agakla..

Ana selalu x mampu nk tundukkan pandangan tiap kali tgk Honda Accord