Oct 17, 2009

The this day

It's 16 October.

This day last year was the first time my feet landed on the sand of Egypt.

This day today was the first time I play bowling here, the thing I didn't do throughout my 4 and a half year lifespan in Melbourne.

This day next year I would most probably already be home. The great M country.

For good. Maybe.

A great getaway before that would be good don't you think?

Venice or Santorini? Or in my dream?

Huhu

8 comments:

rosso said...

if it's in your dream, may it become true.

hehe.

ibnhussin said...

Melbourne maybe, can mark it as the first time u play bowling in Melbourne.. Hehehe...

But Venice sounds great.

mohamed alfatih said...

ibad:
For things to come true, I would prevent myself from dreaming/imagining it. It's weird I know but it has always been practical for me.

ibnhussin:
Melbourne would be a 'getback' not a getaway huhu

I assumed that's a vote for Venice hehe

tamni said...

i pn dh lame tak maen bowling..sampai tak igt bile las maen
huhu...

mohamed alfatih said...

ha..

taun depan kita maen. jom2..huhu

tatmni said...

ito sudah mantop...boleh takda masalah..

Mohd Sukri said...

nok maeng gop! owoh, tengku dok ajok doh kiter..dok ape r..

alfatih: vote for venice (sebab tak tahu sontorini tu kat celah mana...sorento tahu r)

mohamed alfatih said...

tatmni:
set..

sukir:
teku dok ajok la doh mung dok busy jadi QC ngeh3..

vote aje dok jadi, kene beli tiket skali kuang3