


Avid reader of mine should know how much love and respect I do have to the great late K.H Rahmat Abdullah. There has been much of his work (article, poem) that I posted here, which has successfully moved and move me towards being a better person.
I recently found out that there would be a film about him focusing on his work and life. Nothing that I can say could describe him as how much his ceaseless effort in this tarbiyyah has been a very very perfect definition of himself.
It's a great loss to the islamic world that he is no longer with us but as far as how it has always been, a great man never leaves even when he's gone. Among each and everyone of us, he lives.
Here's the trailer to the can't hardly wait movie called "Sang Murabbi"
"Ribuan langkah kau tapaki
Pelosok negri kau sambangi
Ribuan langkah kau tapaki
Pelosok negri kau sambangi
Tanpa kenal lelah jemu
Sampaikan firman Tuhanmu
Tanpa kenal lelah jemu
Sampaikan firman Tuhanmu
Terik matahari
Tak surutkan langkahmu
Deru hujan badai
Tak lunturkan azzammu
Raga kan terluka
Tak jerikan nyalimu
Fatamorgana dunia
Tak silaukan pandangmu
Semua makhluk bertasbih
Panjatkan ampun bagimu
Semua makhluk berdoa
Limpahkan rahmat atasmu
Duhai pewaris nabi
Duka fana tak berarti
Surga kekal dan abadi
Balasan ikhlas di hati
Cerah hati kami
Kau semai nilai nan suci
Tegak panji Illahi
Bangkit generasi Robbani"
~Izzatul Islam, Sang Murabbi, Official soundtrack
And also the many memories of him:
Memory 1
Memory 2
Hope there would be one regarding Hassan Al Banna and, more and more great figures.
I'm in love..
"Seseorang itu dapat menyertai orang yang dicintai olehnya besok pada hari kiamat."
~HR Imam Termidzi (Hassan sahih)
No comments:
Post a Comment